Wednesday 20 March 2013

[REVIEW] Nichido Satin Moist Lipstick in Nude Pink

As I was walking along the counters in Watson, I got to the Nichido Counter and saw lots of cheap products. So, I decided to get a lipstick from their Satin Moist Lipstick line. It was actually a pretty cheap lipstick, though I got a cheaper lipstick in HBC for only Php50-60.

I never liked any lip products with glitters on it. I just really want to be more natural. So, when I saw the Satin Moist Lipstick line, I went straightly to their counter and tried out some of their testers and there, I fell in love with Nude Pink.

So here's how the packaging looks like, it's not really a catchy packaging but the lipstick itself does a great job. 



As I have said earlier, I got it in the shade of Nude Pink. The color is really pretty and my friends actually tells me how great my lips look like. It's a nude color with a tint of pink. It's more on the nude side though.


As you could see on the swatch, it actually looks a little bit coral tint. I've been inlove with corals these past few days. Anyway, this lip color is actually suitable for simple and natural look because it looks so natural on your lips.



 I don't actually apply too much lipstick so you could still build it up to strengthen and enhance the color of the lipstick. I really love this lipstick because it doesn't crack my lips. Most of the times, my cracked lips would show up whenever I'm putting on any lip product.


Overall, I actually like this lipstick. The color is so natural that I could use it everyday, it actually stays on my lips for a long period of time and this one is actually really pigmented too. The only thing I hate about this product is their packaging. I know they need to cut off some expenses to make it a lot cheaper, but I think the packaging suffered a lot.


I've been sporting natural look all throughout my life and I never found ant lipstick that actually really look so natural on my lips. It was also actually the first time that my friends compliment my lip color

I really love it and I'm going to repurchase it as soon as I'm through with it. For a price of Php100, this lipstick is really affordable and worth buying for.


How about you? Have you tried this product? What was your experience?

2 comments:

  1. I'll check this out. Thanks for reviewing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me how you feel about it. :) Thanks for reading my post. :)

      Delete