Sunday 23 June 2013

[REVIEW] SAN SAN Waterproof Mascara

Hey readers! It's been so long since I posted a review here in my blog. Today, since I'm not busy with school, I'm going to do one. So, today's product's gonna be San San Waterproof Mascara with Vitamins A, C, E.



So, I got mine in black. I originally wanted the clear one but I didn't know what got me to get the black one instead. I seriously don't have any idea.



The packaging is in blue metallic color. It's actually pretty light and thin and the shade or color is just printed in a black sticker paper at the bottom of the bottle.

If you're looking for a great mascara for starters like me, then I could recommend this for you. There are better drugstore brand mascaras out there but this one does its's job too. It smells powdery and I don't know if that's a good thing for everybody but I'm not actually bothered by it.

The formula isn't heavy. Actually, it feels light and it didn't dry out on me yet! Can you believe it? I bought this on a sale I think last January but it still of the same quality. I know they say that you should change your mascara after 3 months but.. pfft! I don't use it everyday anyway.

The wand is curved with bristles on it. I absolutely love the wand because it made it easier for me to apply. I have the Ever Bilena with silicone brush and I would always find myself poking my eyes. Seriously!


As long as it dries on your lashes, it would stay long. I never experienced any smudges like other mascaras that I have tried. It claims to be waterproof. I'm not actually sure. But what I'm sure of is that when you're just using to wipe it off, then, you'll be having a hard time. It does smudge though when you try to remove it with water. So I don't think that makes it waterproof but maybe a water resistant.

My experience: My lashes are naturally long (my elder sister's lashes are longer though) so I just apply a thin coat on it. It doesn't feel so heavy and I don't think it makes my lashes "spidery".

This is how it looks like when I open my eyes.

 You see, my lashes are already long enough and the mascara
just intensified it.
(Sorry for my untrimmed brows)




Personally, I liked it very much. I actually use this few times at school too. I don't need much volume and length because I don't really need it.

I actually forgot how much it costs but I believe it's more or less Php100. I'm not exactly sure on the price.


So that's it for this blog post. If you have any suggestions on what I should review next, you could tell me on the comment section and I'll try to find it (if I don't have that item in my hand yet) and do a review as soon as I can.


My makeup in the photo above:
SAN SAN HORTALEZA, M.D. BB Cream
NICHIDO True Colors Collection Eyeshadow in Caramel
NICHIDO True Colors Collection Eyeshadow in Raisin Wine
SHAWILL Make-Up Mono Eyeshadow 012
SAN SAN Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black
SAN SAN Waterproof Mascara in Black



I'll go ahead, have a great day. :)


~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment