Saturday 16 March 2013

[REVIEW] Nichido True Colors Collection Eyeshadow in Raisin Wine and Caramel

So hi everyone, today I'm just going to review two eyeshadows that I've been using lately.
Nichido is a cosmetic brand that you could probably buy here in the Philippines. They actually have lots of cheap stuff that's why when finally, they have a counter in Watsons here in my place, I went there and bought some stuffs though I was really annoyed with the saleslady.

So let's get started. I'm going to do a review for Nichido True Colors Collection in Caramel and Raisin Wine.

 So this is the back portion of the eyeshadow.
Caramel (left) and Raisin Wine (right)

And here's how it looks like in it's packaging.
The Caramel (left) has a coral pigment on it and the Raisin Wine (right) is more on brownish thingy.

And here are the swatches.
Caramel (left) and Raisin Wine (right)

I got this eyeshadow for Php 68.00 each at Watsons and I think that it's pretty cheap and affordable.

The eyeshadow is really pigmented which I really like. Though I think they need to do something with the formulation. I don't know if it's just me that feels something different while using this eyeshadow. It actually feel rough. I mean, not that rough but it's not as creamy just like how I'm used to wherein the eyeshadow is really smooth and glides perfectly.

I really love using the Caramel whenever I want to look a little bit playful, and I use the Raisin Wine for more natural look and when going to school.

It stays in my lids for 4-8 hours or maybe even less depending on some circumstances. They also have wide color selection that you could choose from.

Overall, I love this product. But just like what I have said, I wish it would be a little bit smoother than it is right now. So maybe I'm going to check out some colors whenever I have time....and the money.


So yeah, that's my thoughts about the product. You may comment down your questions or your thoughts on this products too.. :)

I'll talk to you guys later. Bye.. :)


~94BaoBei


No comments:

Post a Comment