Tuesday 24 February 2015

[REVIEW] Nichido BB Cream Every Day Wear

I'm keeping my promise! I'm back with reviews! Yey! So yes, I'm doing review on one of the newest product from Nichido. I'm reviewing their BB Cream Every Day Wear. I believe they came out with tinted eyebrow gel together with this but let's go back to the main point! The BB Cream.

(Nichido BB Cream Every Day Wear)

So I bought this BB cream about a week ago and been using it ever since I got it. I just usually wear powder with primer underneath but ever since I got this, I decided to try it out, hence the name "Every Day Wear"

They came out with four shades: BB 01 Light, BB 02 Skin, BB 03 Natural and BB 04 Beige. I got mine in BB 04 Beige which is the darkest. It fits perfectly on my face even if I have dark skin tone. This is the only BB cream that matched with my skin tone since it is yellow based and dark enough for me. I have had the BB Creams from Ever Bilena and San San but they came out too light or too pinkish on my skin tone. The Ever Bilena one is good though.

(BB 04 Beige)


This BB Cream claims that it is Skin lightening, lifting, moisturizing, soothing and color corrector. It says on the back that it is an all-in-one beauty balm for a youthful looking and radiant complexion. Hmm. Looks promising.



PACKAGING
The packaging came in a "flesh" colored squeezable tube with black cap on it. It is small enough to fit most if not all makeup bags. You could toss it easily on your bag without taking to much spaces.

(My palm is considerably small. The product is so cute and tiny.)

(The thingy where your product comes out)


Also, another plus is that it came in sealed when you buy it and that would ensure you that the product was unopened by other consumers.

(Plastic sealed around the whole packaging: APPROVED)

Being a squeezable tube, it makes it handy. I don't think it needs a pump because the pump would take more space. Just saying. My opinion. Anyway, another is that Instructions on how to use it, Ingredients, Manufacturing Address, Manufacturing Date, Expiration Date (I consider the thing with 12M thingy expiration date since it means that you could use it after opening in 12 months, don't quote me for this though) and the amount of product.

(Complete labeling information)


PRODUCT
I like that it came in with yellow undertone. I believe every shades that they have has yellow undertone which is good especially that it is a Filipino product and most Filipinos are of yellow undertone.
(Yay for yellow undertone. Sorry for my eewy hand though)

One con though is the scent. I have no way of how to interpret the scent. It is not bothering though. If you are super sensitive to scent, try out their testers first and smell it. I don't know if I'm seeing it right but I can see no paraben on the ingredient list which is good especially those who are so sensitive on having parabens on their makeup products.

(No paraben? Am I seeing it correctly?)


APPLICATION
I have an oily, sweaty face. I accept that. I just apply it with my fingers. I apply this BB Cream with primer (Quick FX No-Shine Mattifier) under and a loose powder on top (Nichido Final Powder in Ivory Glow). There is no way I'll risk to wear this alone when I know for myself that I tend to oil up in few minutes. Come on! Upon application, it sets fast enough and doesn't feel sticky at all. I would say it has a light-medium coverage. It did cover up the redness on my face but not my dark acne scars or my huge pimple on my cheeks. It is lightweight and blends well with your skin and it feels like you haven't put anything on. I tend to get oily on normal days in few minutes (on  normal days I only have primer and powder). Yes, few minutes. But, somehow, with this BB Cream, it does't make my face like a grease ball. I only used two blotting papers and there are still unfilled spaces. WOW. I used it for 8 hours and still on my face as I write this review anyway. I could say that my face looks a lot flawless and a friend of mine actually noticed that I looked blooming.

(You can't really see it.. My bad.. But this is the BB Cream blended)


PRICE
It costs 238 pesos for a 20 mL tube. I got mine at my local Watsons and I believe that it is widely available, Just check out your Nichido counters and they might have these little babies. Quite pricey for me but its performance is good so I would say that the price is worth it.





Overall, I will repurchase it when I do run out of it. This is a good buy especially if you're someone like me who's looking for an every day wear BB cream.


Have you tried this product? What are your thoughts on this bb cream? Give your testimonies on the comment section. If you have requests on what I should review next, indicate it also on the comment box.

For business inquiries, you may contact me on my email: grnjnfr@gmail.com

I hope this review helped. Have a nice day. :) More reviews coming up! :)


~Jenn

1 comment:

  1. Ok lang bang gamitin yang bb cream na yan kahit na walang primer at nichido final powder (creamy glow) ? Ok lang ba kung pagkatapos maglamos deretso lagay na ng bb cream tska jhonson's powder ?

    ReplyDelete