Tuesday 25 June 2013

[TAG] 50 Random Facts About Me!

Okay, since I'm just starting this blog I guess you'll need to get to know me too right? I was planning to make a video of it but decided not to because I was feeling a little bit shy, Mehe!! Anyway, let's start
  1. Where were you 3 hours ago?- School!
  2. Who are you in love with?- My family? (lol what?!)
  3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?- I might've tried but I believe my parents made sure I didn't.
  4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?- A ribbon?
  5. When is the last time you went to the mall?- Last Sunday? (Went there to eat Dunkin' Donuts.. ohyeah)
  6. Are you wearing socks right now?- Nope, too hot here.
  7. Does your family have a car worth over $2,000?- Yes... Kidding! We don't have a car
  8. When was the last time you drove out of town?- Last month? I went home to my hometown!
  9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?- Movies in movie theater, nope. At home, basically yes!
  10. Are you hot?- I'm cool.
  11. What was the last thing you had to drink?- Water
  12. What are you wearing right now?- Undershirt and shorts.
  13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?- I don't have a car.
  14. Last food that you ate?- Tuna and Rice.
  15. Where were you last week at this time?- At home.
  16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?- I'm so broke these past few weeks.. :( So nope.
  17. When is the last time you ran?- Last Friday? 
  18. What's the last sporting event you watched?- Uh, Basketball Tournament at school which was last year by the way.
  19. What is your favorite animal?- Panda, Pigs and anything fat!!!
  20. Your dream vacation?- South Korea
  21. Last person's house you were in?- Mary Joy's House
  22. Worst injury you've ever had? - Fractured elbows when I was in first grade!
  23. Have you been in love?- Uhh, yes?
  24. Do you miss anyone right now?- Yes, my bestfriend.
  25. Last play you saw?- Prinsipe Rodante?
  26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?- I don't know.
  27. What are your plans for tonight?- Sleep.
  28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?- I never, like EVER visited my myspace since I made one.
  29. Next trip you are going to take?- Sunscreen?
  30. Ever go to camp?- Yeah..Just camping inside the school though..
  31. Were you an honor roll student in school?- When I was in grade school. And twice I think on high school.
  32. What do you want to know about the future?- If I'll be a successful pharmacist abroad?
  33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?- Yes, Penshoppe Pocket Scents Bella.
  34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?- Nope. I don't have schedule for my braces. I make it. :)
  35. Where is your best friend?- My bestfriend is in Cavite. :(
  36. How is your best friend?- I think he's doing great in his school. I think he's running for a position in the Student Council.
  37. Do you have a tan?- How do I answer this? I'm TAN!
  38. What are you listening to right now?- My keyboard as I type. Oh and my electric fan!
  39. Do you collect anything?- Makeup?
  40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?- I don't know and I don't care actually.
  41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?- Never. I'm a good girl.
  42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?- Basically.
  43. What does your last text message say?- "Hihi! GOODIB!" - Kristine
  44. Do you like hot sauce?- Nope!
  45. Last time you took a shower?- This morning.
  46. Do you need to do laundry?- Nope
  47. What is your heritage?- Filipino.
  48. Are you someone's best friend?- Yes of course
  49. Are you rich?- I'm at the middle of being a poor and a rich.
  50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?- Sleeping. Oh, no, screw that, Stuggling to sleep.

SO that's it for the TAG! I hope you had fun reading my awesomeness. If you have suggestions or questions, you could comment it below and I'll answer them one by one. So, I'll see you guys later! Bye!

~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment