Friday 25 October 2013

[UPDATE] Why no new posts?!!

Ok, seriously, I was really busy. I'm a third year pharmacy student and I have a hard time on my first semester. Damn those subjects. I still have unfinished exams so...uhmm. yeah. haha. But since it's already semestral break (I don't feel it though since I still have 2 exams left for next week), I'll be doing review next week so look out for that. I'll be doing review on my newly purchased lip tint/s. I'm not sure if I'll be making reviews for both but we'll see when we get there.

I've been away for the longest time. I'm really sorry for the unreplied comments. I already replied though. ^.^ If you have questions, you could ask me. :) You could talk to me in Ilocano, Tagalog or English. :) Don't be shy guys. Hehe.

If you have product recommendations that I could try out and you would like me to do review here, just comment below and I'll see if it's within my budget (I'm still a student so yep..) and maybe I could go and check it out. :)

Well, that's all for now. I promise I'll do one or two review soon!!

See you on my next post. Have a great day!



~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment