Wednesday 25 February 2015

[REVIEW] SAN SAN Waterproof Thick Lash Mascara

Hey there beauties. Another review! Yay! So here's a review on a mascara locally available in the Philippines. This is the San San Waterproof Thick Lash Mascara with Vitamin A, C and E.


Woot woot! So this costs more than a hundred pesos I think, I don't clearly remember. I have the worst memory in terms of prices. But I believe this is cheaper than some of the local mascaras available.

Together with this line, they also came out with "Long Lash". They only differ on the packaging (the long lash was in blue packaging) and the wand but pretty much, they look the same to me.

PACKAGING
It came in a silver and black packaging and as I remember, it came in a blue box when I bought this. I'm not really sure if there are other color aside from black which I got, but I'll update you on that soon. Nothing special on the packaging really.


I really like the wand though. It was originally straight but I bended it to make it easier to apply. Personal preference. It is a silicon brush by the way.





The stopper on the packaging helps you get the appropriate amount to avoid getting more product than you actually need which is a good thing.. at least for me. Getting more products makes my lashes clumpy and ugly and I do not want that.



APPLICATION
I love the formula of this mascara. It's not too liquidy but not too heavy too,

(Sorry for the puffy eyes and dark circles)

(Bare lashes)

(Sorry for my untrimmed and ungroomed brows)

As you can see, I naturally have long lashes (genes baby), well, at least that's how I see it.

(Side View with one coat of mascara)

(Front view with the mascara)

This mascara gives off natural looking mascara. It is not spidery and it doesn't clamp my eyelashes at all. It makes my lashes fuller and gives more volume. I like wearing my mascara as thin as possible so basically, you can apply more coats of mascara to achieve more intense look.



I don't usually curl my lashes, but with this mascara, it manages to curl it alone. I don't know if this works for others though but I like it that it gives me those curls.





PERFORMANCE
Honestly speaking, I really love this mascara. Yep, it has that awkward smell which may be bothering to some but at least for me it's not as bothering. Those who are super sensitive to smell should sniff the testers on store before buying it. I always use this at school and my classmates would complement me on how this baby makes my lashes so beautiful.

I don't know how it works on the "waterproof" part, but I remember that I cried once with this on and rubbed my eyes but it didn't smudge on me. I think it did a smudge a little bit on the outer corner of my eyes. Other than that, I really like it.It stays on for hours. It is easy to remove with my PureDerm Skin Solutions Make Up Remover.

I recommend this. :)



What are your thoughts on this mascara? Are we on the same boat? Do you love it? Do you have any suggestions? Post it on the comment box,

I hope this helped you on deciding on getting this mascara or not.

Note: Have you noticed that all pictures are taken on my left eye? Well, another review is coming up later tonight or tomorrow. :)


For business inquiries, email me at grnjnfr@gmail.com


~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment